Christmas In The Shire – Lights, Laughs & Carols
Shire Talk is a local News, Events, Media and Marketing Agency.
Corey speaks to Charlie of the Shire Griswold's a family team who scour the Shire looking for the best Christmas lights.
The team also check out the Carols in the Park presented by Gymea Baptist Church. Plus, question of the week - what is your favourite Christmas carol?
Facebook page SHIRE Griswolds has compiled a list of some of the best shire streets to visit for lights this Christmas.
Sutherland Shire Lights
- Allambie Ave, Caringbah South
- Orana Ave, Kirrawee
- Gamenya Pl, Engadine
- Dalrymple Pl, Barden Ridge
- Throsby Cl, Barden Ridge
- Mosman Pl, Barden Ridge
- Carter Rd, Menai
- Tea Tree Pl, Kirrawee
- Brolga Pl, Gymea Bay
- Harrison Ave, Bonnet Bay
- Prince Charles Parade, Kurnell
- Formosa Street, Sylvania
- 85 Warilda Ave, Engadine
- 10 Brooke St, Yarrawarrah
- 10 Thomas Mitchell Dr, Barden Ridge
- 11 Araluen Pl, Sutherland
- 50 Central Ave, Como
- 5C Davis Pl, Menai
St George Lights
- 94 Lorraine Street, Peakhurst
- 28 Kingsway, Kingsgrove
- 12 Dillon St, Ramsgate
- 5 Ventura Ave, Narwee
- 101 Jubilee Ave, Beverley Park
- 14 York Street Kingsgrove
- 4/67 Greenacre Road, Connells Point
- Mimosa St, Oatley
- Souter Street, Kogarah Bay
Stay up-to-date with events in the Shire!
Join Shire Talk’s Public Group:
Join Shire Talk’s Business Group: